What to do if my caste is mentioned wrongly in the Kerala SSLC certificate and I want to get a caste certificate with my original caste? I have proof of the caste of my parents with me.

Niyas Maskan,Village Officer, Kerala Niyas Maskan, Village Officer, Kerala
Answered on March 10,2020

You have to first get your caste changed in the SSLC certificate. You can send an application to Joint Commissioner, Pareeksha Bhavan to provide the updated SSLC certificate. Also, attach the required proofs as well.

Once you get the updated SSLC certificate, submit an application form to Village Office for the issue of caste certificate.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..