Answered on September 19,2021
Use mparivahan app for RC and License addition which is equivalent to digilocker and also valid for Rto checking. The vehicle details such as insurance and pollution details are also automatically updated along with rc details so no need to carry physical documents while travelling is required. For your license number it will be KL0520140009308. Here 2014 is the year, 9308 is the license number and 5 is the rto code (KL05). This format is not given anywhere and causes a lot of confusion to users. Hope this helps.
Answered on March 12,2020
For downloading Driving License from Digilocker, you have to enter your driving license in a specific format.
SS-RRYYYYNNNNNNN OR SSRR YYYYNNNNNNN
SS - Two character State Code (like RJ for Rajasthan, TN for Tamil Nadu etc)
RR - Two digit RTO Code
YYYY - 4-digit Year of Issue (For Example: If year is mentioned in 2 digits, say 99, then it should be converted to 1999. Similarly use 2012 for 12).
NNNNNNN- Rest of the numbers are to be given in 7 digits. If there are less number of digits, then additional 0's(zeros) may be added to make the total 7.
You can try entering it in any of the below formats.
KL-0520140009308 or KL05 20140009308
Total number of input characters should be exactly 16 (including space or '-').
If it is still not working, then please check if you can view your DL on the National Register of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) with this same data that you are entering on DigiLocker. If you are able to successfully view your data on National Register, only then you will be able to fetch it on DigiLocker.
To check your DL on National Register, please visit the link
- How to take Kerala SSLC marks card print out from Digilocker?
- How to add Kerala driving licence in digilocker ?
- Why Digilocker is showing pending documents? I need my 12th passing certificate and its not opening.
- There are two Digilocker accounts created in error - 1st account was created using mobile number, Aaddhar number was not linked to this account and later another account using aadhar number, mobile number was not linked to this account. Digilocker shows "Mobile number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials". Same issue when we logged in using a mobile number and tried to link aadhaar - Digilocker shows "Aadhaar number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials" Can you please help delete the account created earlier using a mobile number?
- What to do as I got this error saying digilocker account already exists with this Aadhaar number?
- I'm unable to open the Digilocker app as it keeps crashing everytime I open it. I tried clearing cache, clearing data, reinstalling, restarting the phone, leave the beta programme etc. But nothing seems to be working. It is still crashing everytime. The phone I use is Pixel 4A and I'm running Android 12 Beta 5 version. What can I do to resolve this?
- Getting a constant error when validating aadhar otp. It says you have exceeded the number of times to validate otp. Even though I have done it only once. Waited for 24 hrs and tried again, but it shows same error.What to do?