Answered on September 19,2021
Use mparivahan app for RC and License addition which is equivalent to digilocker and also valid for Rto checking. The vehicle details such as insurance and pollution details are also automatically updated along with rc details so no need to carry physical documents while travelling is required. For your license number it will be KL0520140009308. Here 2014 is the year, 9308 is the license number and 5 is the rto code (KL05). This format is not given anywhere and causes a lot of confusion to users. Hope this helps.
Answered on March 12,2020
For downloading Driving License from Digilocker, you have to enter your driving license in a specific format.
SS-RRYYYYNNNNNNN OR SSRR YYYYNNNNNNN
SS - Two character State Code (like RJ for Rajasthan, TN for Tamil Nadu etc)
RR - Two digit RTO Code
YYYY - 4-digit Year of Issue (For Example: If year is mentioned in 2 digits, say 99, then it should be converted to 1999. Similarly use 2012 for 12).
NNNNNNN- Rest of the numbers are to be given in 7 digits. If there are less number of digits, then additional 0's(zeros) may be added to make the total 7.
You can try entering it in any of the below formats.
KL-0520140009308 or KL05 20140009308
Total number of input characters should be exactly 16 (including space or '-').
If it is still not working, then please check if you can view your DL on the National Register of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) with this same data that you are entering on DigiLocker. If you are able to successfully view your data on National Register, only then you will be able to fetch it on DigiLocker.
To check your DL on National Register, please visit the link
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I am getting this error while fetching Kerala Public Service Commission 'Departmental test certificate' in digilocker. "Please enter valid aadhaar, or update aadhaar." . I checked many times and confirmed that my Aahaar number is correctly registered with both Kerala psc profile and digilocker. The same message also shows when I tried to fetch my ration card from Kerala civil supplies. What to do ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.