Tesz Technologies Private Limited and/or its affiliates ("Tesz," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our,") respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes: the types of information that Tesz may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as "Services"); and its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
The Information We Collect
Tesz Technologies Private Limited ("Tesz" the "Company," "we," "us," and "our”) collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
Account and Profile Information: When you create an account and profile on Tesz, we collect your name, contact information, demographic information, and other information you provide, such as topics that you know about or find interesting. Your name, photo, and any other information that you choose to add to your public-facing profile will be available for viewing by the public and other users of Tesz. Once you create a profile, others will be able to see in your profile certain information about your activity on Tesz, such as the questions and answers you post, your followers and who you follow, topics of interest to you, the information you list as credentials, and your edits to your content.
Content: We collect the information and content that you post to Tesz, including your questions, answers, photos, and comments. Unless you have posted certain content anonymously, your content, date and time stamps, and all associated comments are publicly viewable on Tesz, along with your name. This also may be indexed by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms of Service.
Communications. When you communicate with us (via email, through Tesz, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
Engagement. We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, Tesz cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on Tesz, as well as on third-party sites and services that have embedded our Tesz pixels (“Pixels”), widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services
How We Use Your Information
We uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on Tesz and make Tesz available to the public, communicate with you about your use of Tesz, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in Tesz, to suggest followers and content, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using Tesz.
- Advertising. To display interest-based advertising to you in Tesz, to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, to pre-fill forms in ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services. For more information, see the Ad Services section below about Tesz Ads and Personalization.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third-party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use Tesz; to evaluate and improve Tesz, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Ad Services.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Tesz, its users, or others.
Your Content and Public Information. Your content, including your name, profile picture, profile information, and certain associated activity information is available to other users of Tesz and may be viewed publicly. Public viewing includes availability to non-registered visitors and can occur when users share your content across other sites or services. In addition, your content may be indexed by search engines. In some cases, we may charge for access to your content and public information on Tesz.
Metrics. We may share with our advertisers or publishers aggregate statistics, metrics and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in Tesz such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. We do not share IP addresses or personal information, but certain features may allow you to share your personal information with advertisers on our platform if you choose to do so. We may also allow our advertisers or publishers to use Pixels on Tesz in order to collect information about the performance of their ads or content.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Tesz has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using Tesz on a shared or unsecured device.