Answered on March 08,2020
Normally within 7 days, you will get Caste and Community certificate. If the applications in online are more, then it will take time.
If the certificate is to be given by Tahasildar, then Village Officer's report is required. In that case, it will take more time. If you need the certificate in a short time period, then you have to give the application number in-person to Village Officer and you will get it fast.
- When I applied for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala, they request me to uplo ..?
- I am not aware of my parents details. How will I able to get an OBC Non-Creamy Lay ..?
- My father is a farmer. How do I get my father's Income Certificate in Kerala?
- Is Non-Creamy Layer Certificate mandatory for OBC Muslims in Kerala?
- I am an OBC Muslim in Kerala. My father is a Municipality overseer. Will I get a N ..?