Answered on March 08,2020
If the certificate is to be given by Tahasildar, then Village Officer's report is required. In that case, it will take more time. If you need the certificate in a short time period, then you have to give the application number in-person to Village Officer and you will get it fast.
- When I applied for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala, they request me to upload a copy of the income tax return. Why?
- I am not aware of my parents details. How will I able to get an OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala?
- My father is a farmer. How do I get my father's Income Certificate in Kerala?
- Is Non-Creamy Layer Certificate mandatory for OBC Muslims in Kerala?
- I am an OBC Muslim in Kerala. My father is a Municipality overseer. Will I get a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate if I apply through Akshaya Centres? What are the documents to produce?
- What is the validity of the Caste and Community Certificate in Kerala?
- What is the validity of the Non-Creamy OBC Certificate in Kerala?