Answered on August 21,2020
We are into discussion with the department. They will soon be available.
Answered on August 21,2019
Downloading Kerala SSLC mark sheet from Digilocker involves 2 steps.
Creating a Digilocker Account
Fetching SSLC marksheet to Digilocker
It is explained in detail below.
Create Digilocker Account
Follow the below steps to create an account in digilocker
Visit Digilocker website
Click on Signup to proceed.
Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on verify
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup.
- Enter your AADHAAR number. Mark the declaration box and click on Submit .
- Enter the OTP received in your mobile number and click on the verify button .
This completes your registration procedure to create digilocker account.
Fetching SSLC Marksheet to Digilocker account
If you already have a digilocker account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Digilocker website
- Click on Signin to proceed
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
Select the partner name as Board of Public Exam Kerala and Document type as "Class X Mark Sheet" or "Class X School Leaving Certificate".
Your aadhar details will be fetched from the UIDAI. Enter your SSLC Registration Number in the box provided. Mark the checkbox. Click on the Get Documents.
Click on View Documents to download your SSLC marks card. Now you can see the SSLC marks card saved in your DIGILOCKER
- How to take Kerala SSLC marks card print out from Digilocker?
- I want to sell my bike which has a Karnataka registration. I misplaced my Original RC. Can I submit the digilocker while applying for ownership transfer?
- There are two Digilocker accounts created in error - 1st account was created using mobile number, Aaddhar number was not linked to this account and later another account using aadhar number, mobile number was not linked to this account. Digilocker shows "Mobile number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials". Same issue when we logged in using a mobile number and tried to link aadhaar - Digilocker shows "Aadhaar number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials" Can you please help delete the account created earlier using a mobile number?
- I have updated my aadhar card linked mobile number. But new mobile number is not reflected in Digi locker. What to do ?
- I lost my Digi locker registered number. What to do?
- I already emailed my concern to Digilocker. But did not receive any update. What should I do ?
- Mera mobile number addhar card se jo link tha usi pr otp ja rha but mai dusra number link krya hu addhar card me ab mai kya kru khul nhi rha h digilocker ?