Answered on August 21,2020
We are into discussion with the department. They will soon be available.
Answered on August 21,2019
Downloading Kerala SSLC mark sheet from Digilocker involves 2 steps.
Creating a Digilocker Account
Fetching SSLC marksheet to Digilocker
It is explained in detail below.
Create Digilocker Account
Follow the below steps to create an account in digilocker
Visit Digilocker website
Click on Signup to proceed.
Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on verify
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup.
- Enter your AADHAAR number. Mark the declaration box and click on Submit .
- Enter the OTP received in your mobile number and click on the verify button .
This completes your registration procedure to create digilocker account.
Fetching SSLC Marksheet to Digilocker account
If you already have a digilocker account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Digilocker website
- Click on Signin to proceed
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
Select the partner name as Board of Public Exam Kerala and Document type as "Class X Mark Sheet" or "Class X School Leaving Certificate".
Your aadhar details will be fetched from the UIDAI. Enter your SSLC Registration Number in the box provided. Mark the checkbox. Click on the Get Documents.
Click on View Documents to download your SSLC marks card. Now you can see the SSLC marks card saved in your DIGILOCKER
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I downloaded my mark sheet from Digilocker but it's not opening and nor is getting deleted. Moreover, it's showing a yellow arrow. What to do?
- I lost my 10th marks card so can I download soft copy of that from Digilocker?
- I want to download NIOS 12th mark sheet from the digilocker app. But there is one problem, the registered mobile no.which is given in adhaar card has been changed.So,how can I link new mobile no.with the adhaar card ? How can I get my mark sheet through the digilocker app in mobile no.?
- Unable to download SSLC Marks Card and PUC Marks Card for Karnataka for years 1992 and 1994 from Digilocker. Also for Degree marks card of Bangalore University. Can you mention any timelines for the same ?
- After marriage, my wife's surname is changed in Aadhaar. But in 10 th and 12th mark sheet, she has old name. She is not able to download her mark sheet from Digilocker because it's showing name mismatch error. What to do?
- How can i provide additional information for verification in Digilocker as i am getting information while sign up into my account as "Please provide additional details for verification of your account."?
- Why am I not able to fetch my DL to my Digilocker account? My DL no. is of 10 digits and issued from UP in year 2011. It is showing DL doesn't exist. I had checked and verified my DL.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.