Answered on October 26,2020
It is easy for a village officer to process the application if the applicant's SSLC certificate is available. However, if it is not available, please apply with any of the following documents.
Copy of SSLC certificate or Caste Certificate of both the parents.
Copy of SSLC certificate or Caste Certificate of either of the parents.
Copy of SSLC certificate or Caste Certificate of brothers or sisters of the applicant.
- When I applied for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala, they request me to upload a copy of the income tax return. Why?
- I am not aware of my parents details. How will I able to get an OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala?
- My father is a farmer. How do I get my father's Income Certificate in Kerala?
- Is Non-Creamy Layer Certificate mandatory for OBC Muslims in Kerala?
- I am an OBC Muslim in Kerala. My father is a Municipality overseer. Will I get a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate if I apply through Akshaya Centres? What are the documents to produce?
- How many days will it take to get the Caste and Community certificate in Kerala?
- What is the validity of the Caste and Community Certificate in Kerala?