Answered on March 08,2020
മാതാപിതാക്കളുടെ ജാതി, അവരുടെ പദവി, വരുമാനം സംബന്ധിച്ച രേഖകൾ ഉണ്ടെങ്കിൽ സമർപ്പിച്ചാൽ കിട്ടും.
- I want to generate my community certificate in digilocker. It ask application number and certificate number. Ihad only certificate number. How to get application number? Write Answer
- Parents born in Kerala settled in chennai. Child born in Chennai. Belonging to obc. Obtained community certificate from Kerala. Is it acceptable in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- Can I use OBC certificate issued by thasildar from Kerala in Karnataka college admissions and kcet and jee? Write Answer
- അച്ഛൻ ഹിന്ദു ഈഴവ, അമ്മ ഹിന്ദു വേലൻ കുട്ടികൾക്ക് sc certificate ലഭിക്കുമോ? Write Answer
- I lost the application number for my community certificate in Kerala. Is there any way to know it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.