Answered on March 04,2020
Currently, the office space is 100% occupied. However, you can fill the interest form to avail it.
We will get to you once it is available.
- INR 2000 per seat per month for Co-working space.
- INR 3000 per seat per month for closed space.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Is kerala startup mission provide mentoring services for those who are outside of the kerala startup mission? Write Answer
- Has the NORKA Pravasi Startup Scheme been discontinued? Write Answer
- Are there any loan/grant from Kerala Startup Mission for women entrepreneurs in Kerala? Write Answer
- I have space for renting to KSUM in Kundara (near Kollam infopark). To whom should I send application? What are procedures? Write Answer
- I am 22. I am housewife. njanum ente Husband koodi oru Eco friendly park cheyyuvaan interest und kerala start up mission enthenkilum help cheyyan kazhiyumo financial aayitto allatheyo? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.