Answered on January 31,2021
Original ex-showroom Price
Answered on March 14,2019
You need to consider the purchase price of vehicle from the showroom for calculating the road tax. You can calculate the road tax to be paid in Bangalore from here.
Answered on November 11,2019
You can check this video to calculate the road tax to be paid in Bangalore.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- If I took license from Karnataka, during my studies, how can I change it to Kerala? Write Answer
- I brought my Kerala registered bike to Bangalore. I need to change the registration to KA within 11 months right? Is HR letter enough as address proof? Or do I need to change the address in Adhaar and all? Write Answer
- I want to buy a new bike from Bangalore and register in Kerala. Is this possible?. If yes, what are the formalities? Write Answer
- How to pay a Karnataka vehicle fine to Kerala RTO? Write Answer
- My vehicle is RX100, registration was done in Kerala, now I'm in Bangalore, road tax I have paid in Bangalore North RTO. Now my RC has expired and parivaahan shows registered in two RTOs. Can I renew the RC from Bangalore North RTO ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.