My father gave me 10 cent on 1997 from his own 25 cent. I paid the tax till last year. In 1997 he sold 10 cent and again he given some land to my sister ,I don't know exactly . At present I am unable to pay tax. Village officer saying we are unable to do, because already completed transaction of 20 cents for two people ,and only 5 cent available in your father's adaram. I showed my Adaram which is registered on 1997, and others got it later. What shall I do ? There is land available but in munadaram, there is  no land.

There may be land wrongly mutated from your thandaper. Apply for combined A&B register copy and verify.

തർക്ക രഹിതമായും പുറമ്പോക് രഹിതമായും വ്യക്തമായ അതിർത്തിക്കുള്ളിൽ സ്ഥലമുെണ്ടെങ്കിൽ നിശ്ചയമായും കരമടച്ചു ലഭിക്കും.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to do Property Registration in Kerala?

Registration of the property is a full and final agreement signed between two parties. Once a property is registered, it means that the property buyer..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Aadhaaram, Pattayam, Pokkuvaravu, Databank

Aadhaaram (Sale Deed) Sale Deed or Adharam is the registered document by which the title of a property is transferred or conveyed from one person to another. In a purchase or sale of a prop..
  Click here to get a detailed guide