I am from Kerala. I want to take a Birth certificate for my child. For that, the Village Officer is inquiring about my mother's school certificate in which it contains an initial error in her name. Is the birth certificate of the mother enough?

Niyas Maskan, Village Officer, Kerala
Answered on March 08,2020

If the Village Officer wants the proof, show the SSLC certificate of Mother. As I didn't understand the purpose of certificate, I cannot comment on whether the birth certificate is applicable for the request or not.