I have white ration card in Kerala. How can i change to blue card.I have a private job my income is 24000 per year. I am residing in a rental house.I have two kids who are studying.I am in general category.No house and No cars.How can i change my card?

For this, a written application is to be submitted to the Taluk supply officer. When sufficient vacancy with blue card arises in the taluk and Govt order for conversion is issued, the application will be considered on seniority basis.

Source: This answer is provided by Civil Supplies Helpdesk, Kerala.