Answered on May 05,2020
Follow the below steps to update the mobile number on the ration card.
- Visit Kerala Civil Supplies Website
- Click on Citizen Login.
- Click on Citizen
- If you are an existing user, login with your user ID and password. Else, click on "Create an Account" to create the account.
- After logging in, click on "General Details" under "Services For Card"
- Enter your Ration Card Number.
- Click on Card Attributes.
- Select Parameter as "Phone Nos."
- Click on "Go"
- Enter the new phone number.
- Select the reason for change in phone number, if it is enabled.
- Now you need to upload Signed Application. For this, Click on "Print". Now a PDF copy of the application will be displayed.
- Take a printout of it. Sign the application. Upload a copy of it your computer.
- Select Certificate Type as "Signed Application". Click on browse to get the signed application.
- Click on Attach to attach the application.
- Click on "Final Submit" to submit the application.
- You will get an application number to track the status of your application.
Track Status of Application
Follow the below steps to update the mobile number in the ration card.
- Log in to Civil Supplies website.
- In Other Services, there is an option for Application Status.
- Enter Application number to track the status of application.