I live in Kerala. One name in my mother's aadhaar card, voter id, ration card and my mother's name in my SSLC book and my birth certificate is different. What should I do to get the same mother's name in my SSLC book in all the records?

അമ്മയുടെ ശരിയായ പേരാണ് ബർത്ത് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റിൽ രേഖപെടുത്തിയിട്ടുള്ളതെങ്കിൽ അത് ഹാജരാക്കി മറ്റുള്ള രേഖകളിലെ അമ്മയുടെ പേര് തെറ്റായി രേഖ പെടുത്തിയിട്ടുള്ളത് തിരുത്തി വാങ്ങുക.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question