Answered on November 09,2023
Please refetch your aadhaar in your DigiLocker account.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- When I try to retrieve the plus 2 certificate of Board of higher secondary education Kerala from Digilocker it always shows name or dob mismatch found, everyone is saying that they are also not able to get their certificate. Is this some sort of issue with the data ? What should I do?
- My driving licence is taken from Kothamangalam on 2003. How to enter the numbers in digilocker?
- Why am I not able to fetch my DL to my Digilocker account? My DL no. is of 10 digits and issued from UP in year 2011. It is showing DL doesn't exist. I had checked and verified my DL.
- What to do as I lost my registered mobile number which is linked with digilocker and I am unable to login it seeks OTP which is sent on registered mobile number?
- How to add PUC certificate on Digilocker?
- How to change the gmail id in DigiLocker account?
- Digilocker app does not show uploaded documents. Is there a problem with "uploaded documents" function?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.