Answered on July 05,2018
You can update details in Aadhar by any of the following methods.
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter your Aadhar Number
- An OTP will be send to your registered mobile number. Submit the OTP
- After successful submission, you will be asked to choose the field you need to update among name, gender, DOB, Address, mobile number and email id. Select the field to update. Click on submit button
- Enter updated Name and Address. Click on Modify button,
- Scan and upload the required documents.
In case, if you have not linked mobile number to Aadhaar card, please follow the below steps
- Download Aadhaar update application form at http://tesz.in/ApplicationForm/AadharCorrectionForm.pdf
- Tick mark the field to update.
- Fill in the required details and send the update form to required address as mentioned in the form.
At Enrollment Centre.
You can also update your details by visiting the nearest Aadhaar enrollment centre.
Answered on January 30,2019
Date of birth and name can only be updated at Aadhar Service Centre. Follow the below steps to update date of birth and name on Aadhar.
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar enrollment/update Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your date of birth and name on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- You have to submit the proof of date of birth and proof of identity document along with the form.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive