Answered on March 03,2018
Yes, you can download your e-Aadhaar online once your request is approved. You can download your e-Aadhaar by clicking “Download Aadhaar” on https://uidai.gov.in/
Answered on February 02,2019
Follow the below steps to download aadhaar card.
- Visit UIDAI portal
- Click on "Download Aadhaar"
- Following window will be opened where you need to fill the Aadhar number and other required details to download it.
eAadhaar (downloaded Aadhaar) from UIDAI website is legally as valid as the original Aadhaar issued by UIDAI
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?