Answered on January 30,2019
SRN is Service Request Number. When a user update the Aadhar details online through Aadhar Self Service Update Portal, user will be allotted a 14 digit unique number called Service Request Number (SRN).
URN is Update Request Number. When a user update the Aadhar details through an Aadhar Enrollment Centre, user will be allotted a 14 digit unique number called Update Request Number (URN).
Step by step instructions to track the Aadhar card update request is provided in the below link.
- Visit Aadhar portal (https://uidai.gov.in/)
- Click on "Check Address update status"
- Enter Aadhaar number. Enter URN or SRN to track the status of your Aadhar update.
- Enter the text verification code and click on submit button to check the status of Aadhaar update
Answered on February 02,2019
Answered on December 03,2019
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?