Answered on January 30,2019
You need to enter SRN/ URN to track the status of update in your Aadhar card.
SRN is Service Request Number. When a user update the Aadhar details online through Aadhar Self Service Update Portal, user will be allotted a 14 digit unique number called Service Request Number (SRN).
URN is Update Request Number. When a user update the Aadhar details through an Aadhar Enrollment Centre, user will be allotted a 14 digit unique number called Update Request Number (URN).
Step by step instructions to track the Aadhar card update request is provided in the below link.
- Visit Aadhar portal (https://uidai.gov.in/)
- Click on "Check Address update status"
- Enter Aadhaar number. Enter URN or SRN to track the status of your Aadhar update.
- Enter the text verification code and click on submit button to check the status of Aadhaar update
Answered on February 02,2019
You can call toll free number 1947 to track the status of Aadhar update.
Answered on December 03,2019
Please check the video below to track the status of Aadhaar update.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this? Write Answer
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.