Answered on February 25,2019
URN is Update Request Number. When a user update the Aadhar details through an Aadhar Enrollment Centre, user will be allotted a 14 digit unique number called Update Request Number (URN).
SRN is Service Request Number. When a user update the Aadhar details through an Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (https://ssup.uid..), user will be allotted a 14 digit unique number called Service Request Number (SRN).
Both SRN and URN are required to track the status of update in your Aadhar card.
Step by step instructions to track the Aadhar card update request is provided in the below link.
- Visit Aadhar portal (https://uidai.gov.in/)
- Click on "Check Address update status"
- Enter Aadhaar number. Enter URN or SRN to track the status of your Aadhar update.
- Enter the text verification code and click on submit button to check the status of Aadhaar update
Answered on October 25,2019
SRN or Service Request Number is generated when a resident initiates an Aadhaar Address update request via Validation Letter. You can track the status of your request using this SRN and your Aadhaar number from here.
Once you successfully complete the process of online address update, you get a 14 digit number called URN or Update Request Number. This URN is also sent via SMS to your number. You can use this URN and Aadhaar Number to track the status of your address update request from here.
Answered on October 25,2019
SRN is 28 digits Service Request Number which is generated after raising request for Order Aadhaar Reprint on UIDAI website. It will be generated every time whenever the request will be raised regardless whether payment is successful or not.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund? Write Answer
- ఆధార్ కార్డులో పేరు రెండు సార్లు మార్పించాను అయితే ఇంకొక సారి మార్పించాలి అంటే ఎంచేయాలి? Write Answer
- How many times can I change my address in Aadhar card? Write Answer
- I would like to change my present address in aadhar card. So later on can I change the same address in aadhar? Write Answer
- How to surrender additional pan which alloted to me while doing name correction? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.