Answered on May 21,2020
Please ensure your name in Aadhaar records and Pan records is the same.It will be only be fetched when name matching is proper.
Answered on March 02,2021
The name is in capital in PAN card and small case in Aadhar card. Can that be the issue.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to check Digilocker ticket status if i forgot my ticket number ? Write Answer
- I completed 12th in 2020 I could not get my marksheet. Can i know the reason for this. How to get it? Write Answer
- I passed my 12th in 2017 from CBSE Board. I got a compartment but after appearing for it I passed and the result was given on 09.08.2017. But on the digilocker app my old marksheet (compartment) is being shown. I even mailed to you. What to do? Write Answer
- Whom should I contact or what steps should I take if my PG marksheet on Digilocker is printed with incorrect information? Write Answer
- Can I create Digilocker account with my Indian number in UAE? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.