How to download Aadhaar card from Virtual ID?
Follow the below steps to download aadhaar card by Virtual ID.
Visit UIDAI website.
Click on "My Aadhaar"
Click on "Download Aadhaar"
Select "Virtual ID" below "I have" option.
Enter 16 digit Virtual ID number.
Select the “Masked Aadhaar” option if you do not want to show full digits of your Aadhaar number
Enter the captcha
Click on "Send OTP"
You will receive your OTP in the registered mobile number. Enter OTP.
Complete the Survey.
Click on "Verify and Download" to download your Aadhaar card.
- What is Virtual ID (VID)?
- How can I download Kerala ration card in Digilocker. I am not able to download because of the two-letter code BG as example given in the site.What is for Kerala?
- My Aadhaar no. is not linked with my mobile no. How to download my Aadhaar card?
- How can I download my CTET certificate as I have updated my name in Aadhaar as per CTET application but still it shows the old aadhaar name?
- How can I download Aadhaar card without providing mobile number ?
- What is the password to download Aadhaar card ?
- How to download Aadhaar card without OTP?
- I have the upper half part of my Aadhaar card that includes bar code, name & address but I don't have the lower part that has the photo and the details. So how can I download a duplicate copy and also I didn't give my mobile number during the enrollment process?
- Can I get my Aadhaar letter download online after updation?
- I have lost my enrollment details. Can I download aadhaar using my name, dob, pin code and registered mobile number?