Masked Aadhaar card kaise download kare
Follow the below steps to download masked aadhaar card
Visit UIDAI website.
Click on "My Aadhaar".
Click on "Download Aadhaar".
You will be redirected to My Aadhaar website.
- Click on "Download Aadhaar".
Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
Click on "Send OTP".
- You will receive your OTP in the registered mobile number. Enter OTP.
Select the “Masked Aadhaar” option if you do not want to show full digits of your Aadhaar number.
Click on "Verify and Download" to download your Aadhaar card.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.