Birth certificate of my child is issued from Saudi Arabia. How can I change the surname and add second name in her birth certificate in order to update her name in Aadhar and passport? I am from Kerala.

താങ്കൾ നാട്ടിൽ ഉള്ള സാഹചര്യത്തിൽ കുട്ടിയുടെ ജനനം നാട്ടിലെ പഞ്ചായത്ത്/ മുനിസിപ്പാലിറ്റിയിൽ രജിസ്ററർ ചെയ്യുന്നതിനുള്ള നടപടികൾ സ്വീകരിക്കുക. കുട്ടിയെ സ്കൂളിൽ ചേർത്തിട്ടില്ലെങ്കിൽ താങ്കൾ ഉദ്ദേശിക്കുന്ന പേര് കുട്ടിക്ക് ചേർത്തുനൽകാൻ അപേക്ഷ നൽകുക.

സ്കൂളിൽ ചേർത്തിട്ടുണ്ടെങ്കിൽ സ്കൂൾ രേഖയിലേതു പോലെ ജനന രജിസ്റ്ററിൽ പേര് ചേർത്തുനല്കുന്നതാണ്.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to Change Your Name Legally in India?

There are multiple reasons to change your name such as Initial is missing or not expanded Middle or last name is missing The name differs in certificates issued in schools or ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


How to get a Birth Certificate in Kerala?

A birth certificate (janana certificate) is the most important identity document that makes it possible for anyone in possession of it to benefit from a gamut of services offered by the Indi..
  Click here to get a detailed guide