Answered on October 13,2022
Kindly check if your tag is in hotlist status if yes then call 1033 helpline to remove the hotlist status, else check for KYC, if it needs updation, follow the procedure for KYC.
Answered on May 01,2022
Complete you KYC in fastag portal by uploading all required documents.
Answered on October 12,2022
Go to https://fastag.ihmcl.com/
Click on Login
Dashboard - Click On Profile
Profile Tabs - Click on KYC
DL, passport or , Voter ID any one document is required front and backside both copy.
Fill the Basic Details and Address
Click on Submit.
Profile Section - Click on PAN Card
Enter Your PAN Card Number
Verify and submit it.
After approval of your NHAI FASTAG OR IHMCL FASTAG You can do recharge.
After uploading the documents it will take 3-7 working days.
Contact us for more information
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.