I purchaged a secondhand car from Gujarat. I want to buy a fastag for my car but it's showing that vehicle registration number is blacklisted from NPCI. What can I do to buy new fastag?

Indian Highways Management Company Limited verified
Answered on November 09,2022

Contact the previous owner to get the tag surrendered before purchasing a used vehicle otherwise it will always create an issue.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to fix fastag issues?

FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
  Learn More