Answered on April 18,2022
You can call their customer care or mail at email@example.com
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- When I purchased a new car the dealer probably punched in a wrong telephone number while getting the FASTAG. It is from IDFC bank. IDFC Bank is not willing to change the number till I give them the old number which I don’t know. Even the dealer doesn’t know as it was his typing mistake. Therefore I don’t get updates of deductions and balance. What can be done? Can I buy another FASTAG from another bank or get the existing FASTAG transferred to another bank?
- I have an IDFC First Bank fastag account. I wish to switch to another fastag service provider. But IDFC is not helping me to close my account. Their customer care keeps on telling me to email them. But none of my emails get replied not i am getting called back. My emails are either getting ignored or neglected. What shall I do now?
- I had amount of 1200 in old fastag, but somehow got new fastag on the same vehicle and now the old fastag is destroyed. How can i get or transfer the amount which was in my old fastag to new one?
- I've bought a used car on which fastag is there. When I checked, chasis no is linked with it instead of reg no. I'm not able to recharge it or view balance. The mobile number of previous owner is not available. What to do?
- How to change email address as the one mentioned in fastag is incorrect?
- I have recently bought a car and it has Axis Bank fastag but the previous owner is not responding and I am unable to contact him, can I deactivate that fastag on behalf of him?
- How to surrender the fast tag from the existing operator?
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.