Answered on April 18,2022
You can call their customer care or mail at email@example.com
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- When I purchased a new car the dealer probably punched in a wrong telephone number while getting the FASTAG. It is from IDFC bank. IDFC Bank is not willing to change the number till I give them the old number which I don’t know. Even the dealer doesn’t know as it was his typing mistake. Therefore I don’t get updates of deductions and balance. What can be done? Can I buy another FASTAG from another bank or get the existing FASTAG transferred to another bank?
- I have an IDFC First Bank fastag account. I wish to switch to another fastag service provider. But IDFC is not helping me to close my account. Their customer care keeps on telling me to email them. But none of my emails get replied not i am getting called back. My emails are either getting ignored or neglected. What shall I do now?
- What to do as I am trying to recharge my IHMCL fastag through gpay but it is showing failed?
- How can I find my fastag details as I lost my phone, my customer ID and mobile no?
- How to change mobile number in fastag from IHMCL?
- I have purchased fastag through airtel wallet but now they have deactivated my fasttag because they want us to opt for airtel payments bank for which they want us to destroy our fasttag and return. What to do?
- I have recharged my fastag on 27th December 2020 with Rs.300. But my fastag is showing as blacklisted when my vehicle passed through fastag lane. Hence declined to move forward. Toll tax ppls are charging double of amount to go through Fast tag lane. What should I do?
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.