Answered on February 07,2019
There are chances that data on your Pan card may not match with Aadhar card. Details like name, date of birth and gender as per PAN will be validated against your Aadhar details. If any of these do not match, ‘Identity data Mismatch’ error appears and the linking would not be done. In that case, you need to update these details in either Pan card or Aadhaar card.
If you want to make changes in Aadhaar card, click any of the below links.
- Update name on Aadhaar card
- Update date of birth on Aadhaar card
- Update mobile number on Aadhaar card
- Update address on Aadhaar card
- Update address on Aadhaar card without address proof
If you want to make changes in Pan card, please check the below link