Answered on June 08,2018
In order to update the details in pan card, please follow the below steps
1. Open the NSDL website ( https://tin.ti..)
2. Read all the instruction carefully
3. At the bottom of page, you will be able to "Select the Category of Applicant"
4. Read and fill the form carefully.
Finally, after filling up the form, a fee of Rs.107 has to be paid by Demand Draft/Cheque/Credit or Debit Card/Net Banking.
In Paperless PAN Application, you can Upload your Photo, Signature & Documents Online and there is no need for Physical Submission of the Documents & the PAN Card Address Change process would end here.
If you are planning to submit hard copy, you will get an acknowledgement Form with a 16 Digit Acknowledgement Number. Take a printout of this Acknowledgement Form,fill the required details and mail the documents to address of NSDL
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.