Answered on January 30,2019
Mobile number update in Aadhaar requires Biometric Authentication, it cannot be done online. Please visit your nearest Aadhaar Kendra (Locate one from: https://uidai.gov.in/ ) for this. No documents are required for mobile number update.
Mobile number update will cost you INR 50.
Answered on January 31,2019
Follow the below steps to change mobile number in Aadhar card.
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your mobile number on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- Enter only your current mobile number in the form.You need not mention your previous mobile number. You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
- Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
- For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.
Answered on December 10,2017
Your answer is awaiting moderation.
You can easily change the mobile number enrolled in Aadhar via two methods:
- By updating the mobile number in Aadhar through an online process
- By updating Aadhar card with mobile number by visiting the Aadhar card centre or via post.
For the offline method which is by updating the Aadhar card without using the internet, you will need to visit your nearest Aadhar card centre or send the Aadhar update request via post.
You can download the Aadhar update form from here (https://uidai.gov.in/images/UpdateRequestFormV2.pdf)
Once the form is downloaded, send it to one of the following address:
Post-Box No. 10,Chhindwara,Madhya Pradesh-480001, India
Post-Box No. 99,Banjara Hills,Hyderabad-500034, India
In addition to this, you can change the Aadhar mobile number online by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/update-data.