Answered on September 22,2021
ID proof is required for every individual, especially for government and legal matters.
To get ID proof, also one needs to submit another ID proof. For example: If you apply for a driving license, you have to submit your Aadhaar.
But if someone don’t have valid ID proof, then the Affidavit for ID is the one and only option to substitute valid ID proof
The Affidavit for ID proof is also called Identity Affidavit or Notarized Affidavit.
Below is the step by step procedure to prepare a notarized affidavit
Step 1: Prepare a draft in word format. A draft looks like the below image
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court, sub-registrar office, or independent stamp vendor near you.
Step 3: Print the draft on non-judicial e-stamp paper and use normal A4 size paper for consecutive pages print.
Step 4: Carry the printed affidavit and supporting document to notary public near you
In my case, we carried printed affidavit and Aadhar to notary public near us
Step 5: Notary public reads the affidavit and cross verify the ID proof
Step 6: Deponent (you) sign the affidavit on all pages in front of notary public.
Step 7: Notary public seal and sign the affidavit
Step 8: Pay the notary fee and collect your notarized Affidavit
Below is the cost break to prepare notarized Affidavit
The stamp duty for Affidavit ranges from Rs. 20–100. Below cost break is based on Rs. 100 stamp duty
Stamp Duty: Rs. 100 + Vendor processing fee Rs. 10.
Paper and printing cost Rs. 10 (approx)
Notary Rs. 50
Total expense Rs.170/-
A notarized Affidavit looks like the below image,
It takes around 30 minutes to prepare a notarized affidavit.
We provide notarized Affidavit service, our service includes home delivery in 2 working days. Same-day express delivery is available.
To opt for our service, please whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.