Answered on May 12,2022
It is necessary to adjudicate the POA in District Registrar's office (DRO), in the jurisdiction where the property is located in India.
For example: If the property is located in Bangalore, the POA should be adjudicated in DRO in Bangalore,
In Bangalore, we provide assistance to adjudicate POA. To opt for our service, please click on the below Whatsapp button
Thank you for reading…
- I am a citizen in Canada and want to sell our property in India. My brother, myself and my father (deceased) are co-owners of the property. Could you please suggest the process/steps and documents required to sell the property? I do not have Aadhar card. I only have a PAN card. Do I need a Vamsha Vriksha certificate and what documents can I use to apply online? Write Answer
- How to proceed with BESCOM name transfer with GPA when the owner resides abroad? Write Answer
- Are the particulars in POA same for both buying and selling a property in India by NRI? Can you give example of POA to '"BUY" a property in India? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.