Answered on November 29,2021
Get your affidavit notarized at notary public
In India, notary public is available at your local court and sub- register office,
Here is the procedure to get your affidavit notarized
Step 1: Prepare affidavit draft in word format.
Step 2: Print affidavit draft on e-stamp paper ( Buy an e-stamp paper at any co-operative bank near you. A Rs.100 stamp value would be standard for affidavit execution)
Step 3: Carry printed affidavit, ID proof, supporting documents, and meet notary public near you.
Step 4: Sign the affidavit in front of notary public. Notary Public seal and sign the affidavit. Notary makes an entry in notary book
A notarized Affidavit looks like below image
We provide end to end assistance to execute notarized affidavit, our service includes home delivered in 2 working days. Same day express is delivery available. To opt for our service, please whatsapp to +91-97424 79020.
Thank you for reading…
- Can I write my own affidavit and have it notarized, to save money in a court case in USA? Write Answer
- How to get the forms and what to include in an affidavit to show a civil conspiracy in Wyoming? Write Answer
- How can NRIs apply for single status affidavit? Write Answer
- Can I use affidavit to change my photo in aadhar card? Write Answer
- How can I get an affidavit to prove my my full names and residence address? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.