Answered on June 29,2021
You can use a notary rent agreement as a proof of address document to apply for a passport.
A notarized rent agreement looks like the below images
It's simple and easy to prepare a notarized rent agreement. Below is the step by step procedure to prepare a rent agreement
Step 1: Prepare a draft in word format (Agreement content)
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court or sub-registrar office near you,
Step 3: Print the draft on non-judicial e-stamp paper. Use normal A4 size paper for consecutive page print
Step 4: Carry the following documents to a notary lawyer near
- Printed rent agreement
- Any of the government-approved ID proof like Aadhar, Driving license, or voter ID
The notary reads the rent agreement and verifies the ID proofs.
Step 5: The property owner and tenant sign the rent agreement in front of a notary.
Step 6: Notary seal and sign the rent agreement. Notary makes an entry in notary book,
Step 7: Pay notary fee.
This completed the procedure to prepare a notarized rent agreement.
In Karnataka, we provide rent agreement service, our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home delivered in 2 working days. Same-day express delivery is available.
To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Answered on November 16,2021
Yes use rent agreement proof address document to apply passport
- I have to present an application for passport at the passport office. I just have a Notorised House rent aggrement, along with old passport, adhar card, pan card , electricity bill. Will these be sufficient for the passport submission?
- What charges to be paid to correct the spelling mistake by PSK?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- I have 10th duplicate marks card without photo is it valid for passport verification?
- In the passport application form I by mistakenly wrote wrong birth place information. I have scheduled the appointment. Can i change the information at PSK? Is school leaving certificate enough as a proof for the change required?
- Do I need prior appointment if I go to RPO office for submitting letter regarding show cause notice?
- How to delete a part of name in passport?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.