Answered on June 29,2021
You can use a notary rent agreement as a proof of address document to apply for a passport.
A notarized rent agreement looks like the below images
It's simple and easy to prepare a notarized rent agreement. Below is the step by step procedure to prepare a rent agreement
Step 1: Prepare a draft in word format (Agreement content)
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court or sub-registrar office near you,
Step 3: Print the draft on non-judicial e-stamp paper. Use normal A4 size paper for consecutive page print
Step 4: Carry the following documents to a notary lawyer near
- Printed rent agreement
- Any of the government-approved ID proof like Aadhar, Driving license, or voter ID
The notary reads the rent agreement and verifies the ID proofs.
Step 5: The property owner and tenant sign the rent agreement in front of a notary.
Step 6: Notary seal and sign the rent agreement. Notary makes an entry in notary book,
Step 7: Pay notary fee.
This completed the procedure to prepare a notarized rent agreement.
In Karnataka, we provide rent agreement service, our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home delivered in 2 working days. Same-day express delivery is available.
To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Answered on November 16,2021
Yes use rent agreement proof address document to apply passport
- I am from Kerala. My father's name in Passport and Election ID card is 'Muhammad N ..?
- Can I get a certificate to prove that both the name in Passport and Degree Certifi ..?
- I am from Kerala. My name is same in the birth certificate, SSLC book and Rat ..?
- I am from Kerala. My educational qualification is only up to 9th class. Can I chan ..?
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?