Answered on June 29,2021
You can use a notary rent agreement as a proof of address document to apply for a passport.
A notarized rent agreement looks like the below images
It's simple and easy to prepare a notarized rent agreement. Below is the step by step procedure to prepare a rent agreement
Step 1: Prepare a draft in word format (Agreement content)
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court or sub-registrar office near you,
Step 3: Print the draft on non-judicial e-stamp paper. Use normal A4 size paper for consecutive page print
Step 4: Carry the following documents to a notary lawyer near
- Printed rent agreement
- Any of the government-approved ID proof like Aadhar, Driving license, or voter ID
The notary reads the rent agreement and verifies the ID proofs.
Step 5: The property owner and tenant sign the rent agreement in front of a notary.
Step 6: Notary seal and sign the rent agreement. Notary makes an entry in notary book,
Step 7: Pay notary fee.
This completed the procedure to prepare a notarized rent agreement.
In Karnataka, we provide rent agreement service, our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home delivered in 2 working days. Same-day express delivery is available.
To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- I am from Kerala. My father's name in Passport and Election ID card is 'Muhammad Nasir' but in all my certificates my father's name is 'Nasir'. How to prove that both are the same person?
- Can I get a certificate to prove that both the name in Passport and Degree Certificate are the same person in Kerala?
- I am from Kerala. My name is same in the birth certificate, SSLC book and Ration card. But different in the passport, pan card, passbook and in Aadhar. What will I do to get the name changed as the one in the Birth certificate and in SSLC book?
- I am from Kerala. My educational qualification is only up to 9th class. Can I change the name in the school certificate to my name in Aadhar and Passport?
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- How do I make an affidavit for a lost and damaged passport?