Answered on June 09,2021
Notary should be done at all pages of an Affidavit.
For non-criminal affidavits, notarizing only the stamp paper alone doesn’t suffice, all the pages of an affidavit should be notarized and signed by notary public.
A notarized affidavit looks like the below image,
We provide end-to-end affidavit service, our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home delivered in 2 working days. Same-day express delivery is available. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading….
- What is the procedure to get a 100 Rs. stamp paper for a company agreement?
- Is a certified copy the same as notarized?
- What is the procedure to make an affidavit in order to prove two names belong to the same person? How long will it take and what documents are required?
- In order to purchase property in India, should I send the power of attorney document to the Indian Consulate in USA, or is it sufficient to just get it notarized?
- Where can I get a notary certification in India?
- Can I use a notary rent agreement as a proof of address document to apply for a passport?
- Where and how can I get affidavit notarized?