Answered on May 09,2022
The Special Power of Attorney should be registered in Sub-registrar office, only the registered SPOA is valid for property registration in India.
Notarized SPOA is not applicable for property registration in Bangalore, Your father may not able to use this SPOA for property registration.
You may give new SPOA from Australia, In a separate answer, we wrote a detailed procedure to give POA from Australia. Below is the link to the answer
Click on the below Whatsapp button to consult us.
- How do I give a power of attorney to someone in India from Australia?
- How to make power of attorney in India when you are in Australia?
- I made payment for transfer of ownership and the payment was successful and a new page where I can upload my documents showed up but unfortunately the power went off. When the power came back on I was not able to access the page to upload documents. What should I do?
- Does a GPA holder can do a gift deed?
- Can a General Power of Attorney (GPA) holder gift property to self?
- Person living in California, need to get POA from him to Indian national. The POA is notarized by authority in California. Is it necessary to do adjudication in Indian embassy ?
- How do I give a Power of Attorney to a US citizen from India?
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.