Answered on September 02,2021
In order to purchase or sell a property in India, attest the Power of Attorney from Indian Consulate in USA or Notary in USA suffice. Either of the options is applicable.
Below is the image of POA, which we notarized in USA and sold the property in India.
We provide end-to-end assistance to execute power of attorney. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- What is the procedure for an NRI to get power of attorney from abroad?
- What is the time allowed to get a POA registered in India after receiving it from ..?
- Can my parents prepare and send a power of attorney from India, for purchasing a h ..?
- How do I make a power of attorney in Qatar for a property in India?
- When making a foreign POA for use in India if it is being attested at the local In ..?