I have to present an application for passport at the passport office. I just have a Notorised House rent aggrement, along with old passport, adhar card, pan card , electricity bill. Will these be sufficient for the passport submission?

To know the documents, please visit the link Document Advisor available in the home page of our site (www.passportindia.gov.in)

Source: This answer is provided by RPO Cochin.