Answered on April 11,2022
True copy is a copy of original documents. The document is true, exact, complete and unaltered.
The copy of original document becomes True copy attested when it is attested by certified authority like Notary public, magistrate or bank officials
Take original document and photocopy to certified authority like notary public, notary verifies photocopy against original. Notary attests True copy on photocopy and sign on the attest.
The attested true copy is better than just the photocopy. The attested True copy values equal to original document.
In Karnataka, we provide true copy attestation. To opt for our service, please whatsapp to +91-97424-79020.
Thank you for reading…
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.