Answered on March 23,2018
You should take your daughter along with you as for every new update biometric is required.It will cost Rs. 25.
Answered on January 31,2019
Follow the below steps to update name on Aadhar
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar enrollment/update Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your name on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- You have to submit the proof of identity document along with the form.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- If Aadhar card status show your Enrolment is under process, then how many days will it take to show aadhar update is complete? Write Answer
- Can Digilocker account be opened without Aadhar registered mobile? Write Answer
- How to recover my digilocker account as I forgot my password? But whenever I am putting my aadhar no or mobile number in the forgot password option it is showing enter a valid phone no/aadhar no. What to do now? Write Answer
- I want to delete one digilocker account with my mother's mobile number and my Aadhar card number by mistake as I already have another account of my own with my mobile number. How to delete the one with my Aadhar card number and my mother's phone number? Write Answer
- What should I do if I have not any Certificate for actual date of birth for correcting date of birth in Aadhar? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.