Answered on December 10,2017
The only way of knowing whether you update request has been processed or not, that is by waiting for an SMS that will confirm that your update request has been processed successfully.
However, if you feel a reasonable amount of time has passed and yet you fail to receive a confirmation, you can check the update status from the following link:
All you need to do is provide the details which need to be updated.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?