I really want to cancel my adhar card update request due to which I am facing some problem in my salary. What should I do ?

Presently, no such process is available within UIDAI. You may place a new update request again with correct information.

Source: This answer is provided by Aadhaar Sampark Kendra, UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA (UIDAI)