Answered on February 02,2018
It will take around 30 days for Khata Amalgamation.
- What are the steps to be e followed in A kaha transfer in bbmp limits online. The katha tranfer for release deed. Write Answer
- Do I need to visit BBMP Ward OFFICE to submit Khata related all documents again if I have applied for Online Khata and required documents already uploaded during application time and application already in “Documents Verified” stage ? Write Answer
- What is the time limit for Katha bifurcation? Write Answer
- How khata to be transferred to his children when the head of family dies? Write Answer
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
James Joseph Adhikarathil
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.