Answered on November 30,2021
Kindly note that a building number is essential for running of copra business in Kerala
Also, if you need further clarification regarding the same, kindly share us proper details of the particular project so that we will be able to guide you accordingly.
Source: This answer is provided by Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited
How to set up a business in India from scratch?Setting up a Business in India involves the following steps Choosing the type of business Business Registration Process Central and State level Approvals / Compliances Wi..
How to register on K-Swift website? (2022)The government of Kerala has introduced an online single-window clearance mechanism,Kerala Single Window Interface for Fast and Transparent (K-SWIFT) clearance, to help entrepreneurs to set ..
How to set up a business in Kerala from US or UK or Gulf?Are you an NRI or NRK who wants to set up a business in Kerala. Then you have come to the right place. Setting up a business in Kerala involves the following steps. Choosing the ..
- Next to my plot, a new sawmill is under construction. How to stop them? Write Answer
- നായക്ക് ലൈസൻസ് എടുക്കാൻ എന്താണ് ചെയ്യണ്ടിയത്? Write Answer
- രണ്ടു പന്നിയെ വളർത്തുന്നതിന് ഏതൊക്കെ നടപടികൾ പാലിക്കണം? Write Answer
- How to register in kerala jewellery workers welfare board? Write Answer
- പുതിയ സംരംഭം തുടങ്ങാൻ ഈടില്ലാതെ ലോൺ ലഭിക്കുമോ? മുദ്രലോൺ പോലെ എന്തെങ്കിലും പദ്ധതി നിലവിൽ ഉണ്ടോ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.