Answered on November 09,2022
Your builder would have got building plan approval from BBMP before the commencement of consultation.
Check in the building plan approval to cross-verify the structure of your flat.
BBMP issues OC only if the building complies with approved building plan
- How many days to get approved building permit in panchayat in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to verify the issued BBMP Khata online? Write Answer
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- Recently we bought house which comes under CMC karnataka, now applying for a mutation through agent, he is telling we need to pay 3% of sale deed registration value(25Lac) which I see is coming around Rs. 75000. Mutation charges should be calculated on registration value or stamp duty paid, please clarify? Write Answer
- What is the NOC format from landlord of a restaurant for obtaining trade licence from bbmp? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.