Answered on June 07,2022
Do not visit BBMP office to submit hardcopy
After submitting the Khata application online on Sakala Online Services, BBMP official might call you and ask you to submit the hard copy in BBMP ward office
Even if you uploaded all the documents correctly on sakala Online services but still few unethical BBMP Offical give lame reasons like printer is not working so ask us to submit hardcopy in ward office,
Submitting hardcopy in BBMP office is tedious, it takes your time, energy, and money
You can respond politely to BBMP officer that “I will not visit BBMP office to submit hardcopy” Further you may escalate the issue to Sakala customer care service if you still face issue in processing the application. Sakala customer care service is truly good and active in resolving citizens' inquiry
Sakala customer care number: 080-44554455
Submit the application Online and keep your trust in Sakala customer care, your work will be done
All the best for processing your application!
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka (2022)Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
- How can I see my khata transfer certificate online? Write Answer
- How khata to be transferred to his children when the head of family dies? Write Answer
- What is the difference between Khata bifurcation and Khata transfer? Write Answer
- How to identify whether a khata is A or B? Write Answer
- I have manually written BBMP khata. How can I get E Khata for this? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.