Answered on June 17,2021
Yes. Application for khata transfer can be applied online. Please follow the below steps.
- Log on to www.sakala.kar.nic.in
- Click on Online services
- Select department
- And register using the required information and then select the service name upload relevant documents.
- You will be getting Sakala acknowledgement (16 digit no.)
- Do I need to get approval for semi-commercial construction which has Basement plus Ground plus First floor? Write Answer
- Bbmp has not approved the site plan as it is close to the lake bed. Will they return the money paid for the approval? Write Answer
- How to verify the issued BBMP Khata online? Write Answer
- Is there anyone who help in getting BBMP plan approval? Write Answer
- What are the surface type to be selected for road cutting charges in the online fee calculation of BBMP Portal in Bangalore ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.