I live in a BDA approved gated community in Bangalore. Our layout is not under BBMP jurisdiction. It is under Gram Panchayat. My building plan has been approved by BDA. If I want to make some alterations to the 13 year old building, should I approach BDA or Village Panchayat for drawing approval?

harshith reddy harshith reddy
Answered on May 21,2024

You need to approach BDA

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide