Answered on April 04,2021
Notarizing the document is very important for an overseas jobs, affidavit declaration, Name change Affidavit, Name correct affidavit, power of attorney, and many other customized documents.
We provide mobile notary service for NRI in India. Our service includes home delivery. To opt for our service, please WhatsApp to +91–9742 479020.
Thank you for reading…
- What is a notarized affidavit?
- What is the process and documentation required for making a GAP certificate?
- Can I use a notary rent agreement as a proof of address document to apply for a passport?
- How can I get an income affidavit?
- In order to purchase property in India, should I send the power of attorney document to the Indian Consulate in USA, or is it sufficient to just get it notarized?
- How to get a Thai power of attorney notarized in India?
- What is the difference between a notarized and certified document?