Answered on December 29,2017
For getting building license or trade license, Khata certificate is required. The certificate should be submitted to get loan from banks and financial institutions as well.
Answered on February 02,2018
You need a Khata to apply for electricity and water connections, as well as for trade and building licenses. It is also required when applying for a bank loan.
Answered on February 01,2018
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- How to get permission from BBMP to build Hospital?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Tamil Nadu?
- Can we apply online for khata transfer? Which is the authorised website and what are the precautions to be taken?
- Building permit ന് എന്താ ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്?
- Regarding BBMP khata transfer, application has been submitted and the status in the sakala website shows "Documents verified". But I am not receiving any sms for each stage as mentioned in sakala FAQs. I have checked the acknowledgment slip and my phone number details are correctly provided. What could be the reason of not receiving sms ? Since i am not receiving sms status update, how will I know when is the time to pay the fees and Bangalore One center?