Answered on July 24,2020
The documents required are as follows.
- Sale deed copy with notary public attested
- Tax paid receipt (Current year)
- Encumbrance certificate (from the date of sale deed to current year)
- Previous owner’s khata certificate.
- Occupation certificate (Optional)
To opt for our service, please write to us email@example.com or Whatsapp +91–9742479020. Thank you for reading…
Answered on February 02,2018
The following documents are required for Transfer of Khatha from one person to another based on the documents like sale deed, will, gift deed, family partition, release deed, in respect of properties already having khatha:-
- Application in prescribed form
- Title documents, flow chart of the title
- Copy of upto date tax paid receipt
- Affidavit regarding / inheritance / gift / court decree.
- Original Death certificate in case of Kathadar’s death
- How to get the building plan for existing building in Bangalore. It's in bellendur, Outer Ring Road. Write Answer
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- How to know property details in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- I ma not able to complete the online BBMP khatha transfer process. During Esigning, after entering OTP, Its giving an error that "Your information is not secure and whether you want to continue?" Once i click yes, it taking us to login page again. I tried in different computer, different Browsers, Mobile but issue still persists. What to do? Write Answer
- How do I collect the Hadbast statement from nadkacheri office hargur hobli? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.