What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
The following documents are required for Transfer of Khatha from one person to another based on the documents like sale deed, will, gift deed, family partition, release deed, in respect of properties already having khatha:-
- Application in prescribed form
- Title documents, flow chart of the title
- Copy of upto date tax paid receipt
- Affidavit regarding / inheritance / gift / court decree.
- Original Death certificate in case of Kathadar’s death
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
I am the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. I didn't find out where I have got home in Bangalore. Please help me I am from a poor family. I sell artificial flowers on the roadside. Please help me by providing my home.