What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
The following documents are required for Transfer of Khatha from one person to another based on the documents like sale deed, will, gift deed, family partition, release deed, in respect of properties already having khatha:-
- Application in prescribed form
- Title documents, flow chart of the title
- Copy of upto date tax paid receipt
- Affidavit regarding / inheritance / gift / court decree.
- Original Death certificate in case of Kathadar’s death
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
We have a property in Balepet in the names of two peoples who are not blood-related. Since the property measurement is around 800sft, we wanted to jointly construct. Is it possible to get the property amalgamated and start the building construction?