What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
The following documents are required for Transfer of Khatha from one person to another based on the documents like sale deed, will, gift deed, family partition, release deed, in respect of properties already having khatha:-
- Application in prescribed form
- Title documents, flow chart of the title
- Copy of upto date tax paid receipt
- Affidavit regarding / inheritance / gift / court decree.
- Original Death certificate in case of Kathadar’s death
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
My father is a beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. We submit all the documents but has not got the sanction as all the house document are in brother's name. BDO and Panchayat Pradhan told me this is for my father's house. Why can't they sanction it?